“A goal without a plan is just … a wish.”
~ Antoine e de Saint Exupery
Some research has shown that only 5% (5 out of every 100) of people achieve success. Why do so many people fail? Success is typically defined in terms of money, position, and power. This keynote reveals concepts that can help individuals achieve success in their personal and professional lives. This session illustrates that being “Out In Front” is about fulfilling your purpose.
- Purpose and Success
- The 5 F’s that lead to lead to success
- Establishing Priorities
- Getting from Here to There – Clearing the obstacles
How Participants Benefit:
- Know what success looks like
- Define the 5 F’s that lead to success
- Learn the 10 questions of performance success to reach your potential.
- Understand the 8 steps of successful goal achievement